We are currently recruiting for a senior secretary to start asap in a public sector role based in the
Belfast BT4 area - the role will be primarily based working from home under review.
Rate of pay: £14.47ph for an E01 grade
Hours of work: 37 hours. Monday to Friday. 9am to 5pm.
Duration: ASAP for 3 months with possible extension
- To prepare first draft of briefings, for use by Minister and senior officials
- Maintain active log of briefing and key lines to take on each of the City Deals and their live
- Maintain accurate records and actions from regular meetings
- Update activity log/tracker on a daily basis and maintain team filing structures.
- Support senior management their coordination of City Deal project development and
- Experience and proficiency in using full suite of MS tools, including MS Word, Excel and
- Experience in using Content Manager previously known as TRIM and HPRM (preferable but
- not essential)
If interested, please email your updated CV to email@example.com with -
Senior Secretary or E01 co-ordinator in the subject title for consideration.