Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Belfast are looking to recruit a Advanced Data and Business Analysis Managerto join their team.
The role is available initially for 51 weeks.
Pay rate: £16.18 per hour. 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Analyse complex information from multiple sources utilising appropriate analytical techniques to develop clear conclusions and recommendations.
• Produce clear and concise materials, backed by strong reasoning and robust methodologies.
• Conduct detailed gap analysis and produce evidence based findings.
• Support delivery of data transformation projects.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders using a variety of methods, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Actively developing a network of technical/ professional specialists.
• Provide challenging and detailed input into technology options appraisals and product assessment.
• Provide input to design, validation, and presentation of solutions and build collateral to share with other Departments.
• Identify and promote key business and technology benefits of technical solutions and opportunities.
• Work well in a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
• Other work areas as required by the Head of the Tech Lab
Specific Experience Required
- Must have at least one year of experience (gained within the last five years) of undertaking advanced data or technological analysis/ diagnostics that have facilitated major transformational change and the implementation of effective strategic solutions.
- Must have at least one year of experience (gained within the last 3 years of advanced computer programming using R, Python or similar technologies (e.g. SAS or SQL) to deliver major transformational change.
- Must have at least one year of experience (gained within the last 5) of stakeholder engagement including influencing, facilitating & negotiating across organisational, technical and political boundaries.
- Must have at least one year of experience (gained within the last 5) of planning and prioritising their own work programme in order to deliver customer requirements at pace
- At least a second class honours degree [2.2] that includes at least one module in statistics, data analysis or social science research methods
Please send CV using the link provided.