Our client is interested in recruiting a temporary part time Customer Service Agent to join their team based in Craigavon.
Job role - Temporary Customer Service Agent
Location - Craigavon
Length of role - 12 weeks initially up to 12 months
Hours of work - 24 hours per week, 3 x8 hour shifts per week on a rota basis ( weekday evenings from 3.30pm-11.30pm and includes Sat, Sun and Bank holidays ) One weekend in 3 off. Required flexibility to work additional shifts during adverse weather conditions or emergency situations.
Rate of pay - Initial 12 weeks minimum wage, increasing to £9.70 per hour
Job description -
The Customer Service Agent will report to the Contact Centre Manager. The key purpose of this role is to deal efficiently and accurately with a wide range of customer enquiries, primarily via call handling but also though other offline channels such as email, Twitter, Facebook and Web based chat.
The job role involves -
- Ability to manage customer contacts by phone , social media and email for the department
- Carry out administration and other related duties as required during times of low call activity
- Provide a call handling service in line with current customer service guidelines
- Record fault and emergency customer enquires on relevant IT systems when required
- Ensure hazard and other escalated calls are directed to the Shift Leader in real time.
- Ensure effective communications with other internal departments
- Ability to respond during escalations
Essential Criteria -
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths or relevant experience
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing difficult customers and resolving customer complaints
- Working Knowledge of MS Office, email and internet
Desirable Criteria -
- Previous call handling experience
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Part-time call agent - Craigavon' in the subject title for consideration.