Position: Customer Relations Administrator (CRA).
Areas of responsibility: The day to day management of customers, Service booking, Service documentation compilation, collation and return, Service invoicing,Invoice Payment receipt, Ensure all customer KPI’s are met and maintained.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To develop an efficient and effective customer account system.
To ensure all customer’s needs and requirements are met through KPI’s.
To ensure the customer’s account is managed in an effective manner both operationally and financially.
To develop an effective & efficient working relationship with other departments.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
- The day to day management of new and current contracts and customers in the company systems including addition of quotations and booking of scheduled services.
- The management of any key performance indicators for contracts and customers.
- The receipt of customers from the Business Development Managers (BDM) direct or Customer Relationship Manager once the services have been set up and are operational.
- Raise, accrue and attain all Service records, DA & IWS consignment notes, method statements & waste identification labels for all services.
- Ensure all labels are pre-printed and available for services.
- Complete & forward quotations, terms & conditions & method statements to the customers when required.
- Raise Service Records directly from customers & liaise with services & treatment regarding availability through the relevant channels.
- Compile all monthly & contract documentation for supply to services.
- Provide transportation with a service schedule for all customers in the area for the week ahead.
- Contact customers in relation to repeat / scheduled services.
- Ensure the arrival /non-arrival of vehicles to provide services daily and contact the customer accordingly.
- Responsibility for follow-up & update of all jobs quoted for & not carried out.
- Responsibility to ensure all repeat services are carried out on time & the relevant jobs are followed up.
- Book BDM’s to attend customer’s sites and assess services when necessary.
- Record & forward customer service queries / complaints to the relevant personnel.
- Attain order numbers for Services from customers.
- Raise service invoices and forward them and the service documentation to the relevant person / department(s) for payment.
- Attain payment for any outstanding debt on any accounts managed.
- Attend a monthly meeting to review account development & any issues etc.
- Any other tasks or requirements deemed necessary.
Up to 21k dependant on experience
If interested in this role and if you meet all criteria if you can please send an updated cv to email@example.com with 'Customer Relations Admin' in the subject title for consideration.