We are currently recruiting for an Agriculture Tutor/Lecturer to start ASAP in a public sector role in Antrim Town (BT41 – Car parking available on site) The successful candidate will be required to start ASAP subject to the vetting process and an Access NI background check and must also be able to provide proof of their Agriculture degree or proof in another relevant discipline.
Hours of work: Full-time. 37 hours per week. 9am to 5pm.
Rates of pay for a Lecturer: The rate of pay starts off at £12ph going up to £17.44ph after 12 weeks have been worked.
Duration: ASAP start for 2020/2021 the Academic Year.
Planning and delivering lecturers to students enrolled on HE Agriculture courses (Foundation degree and BSc), on a range of topics primarily crop production pig production and poultry production
- Monitoring student attendance;
- Setting and marking student assessments, providing feedback, preparing students for examinations and monitoring student progress
- Tutoring student groups and individual students;
- Ensure compliance with business and Awarding body quality assurance systems;
- Attendance at teaching team meetings.
To deliver the duties required staff must be technically knowledgeable in the areas they are teaching.
***If interested please email your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Agriculture Lecturer – Antrim Town’ in the subject title for consideration. ***