We are currently recruiting for admin officers with telephony duties to start asap in a public sector role based in Belfast City Centre on Monday 9th December 2019. For the successful candidates we will require proof of 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English or the equivalent and the successful candidates will also be put through an Access NI background check.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week. Monday to Friday. 9am to 5pm.
Rates of pay for an admin officer with telephony duties:
Under 25: £7.70ph going up to £10.89ph after 12 weeks worked
Over 25: £8.21ph going up to £10.89ph after 12 weeks worked
Duration: ASAP for 51 weeks with possible extension
- Handling inbound calls from and making outbound calls to Parents with Care (PWC), Non Resident Parents (NRP), Employers etc to arrange and maintain maintenance payments
- Maximising the use of outbound calls to keep all parties (PWC and NRP) informed in relation to their maintenance arrangements
- Use available financial information to negotiate payment of regular maintenance and arrears with NRPs to maximise the maintenance payments for children
- Use positive customer contact to manage customer’s expectations, taking the time to explain processes clearly and providing realistic and accurate timeframes for the receipt of maintenance payments.
- Maximising the use of outbound calls to reduce the level of repeat calls and potential complaints.
- Collecting and recording evidence and information by phone to speed up the processing of new claims and to action ‘change of circumstance’ requests quickly and accurately to ensure paying cases continue paying.
- Offering and providing a call-back service to provide further support and information to all parties with a child maintenance interest.
* Making decisions in relation to maintenance calculations and record those decisions fully and accurately
* Making appropriate use of computer systems to record and retrieve information
* Explaining the maintenance calculation and collection process to customers in a professional manner
* Taking efficient and effective action on all incoming correspondence to deliver a high quality customer service
* Using available ‘tracking tools’ to manage own workload and contribute to achieving the organisations targets
* Ensuring adherence with the GDPR by ensuring that all customer information is held appropriately and securely
**If interested, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Admin Officers - December 2019' in the subject title for consideration.