- An established, Belfast based advertising agency located in the BT7 location with a wide cross section of clients wishes to appoint an executive with experience handling existing business and a ‘go-getter’ for new business.
- They will use their expertise and understanding of the market to help the company achieve its growth plans.
- Excellent communications skills and confidence in presenting will be an important pre-requisite.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a background within an advertising, design or marketing environment.
- A candidate with advertising sales experience, working in web sales or print company sales is ideal
- They will naturally be sales orientated and client facing with a good head for financial understanding.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, friendly and creative team, with huge growth potential and exciting career development opportunities.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements in relation to graphic design, advertising, web design, video production and printing.
- Work with agency colleagues to devise communications proposals that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Alongside agency colleagues, present the ideas and budgeting to the client
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency team by maintaining regular contact with both
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency
- Have a UK Driving licence and access to a car
If interested in this role if you can please send an updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org