***NEW Job**** New role created after an exciting acquisition and period of growth for this established, stable company in Lisburn.
Working independently but fully supported by an experienced team you will support the Senior buyer with all purchasing functions within the company.
You will be kept busy with varied tasks on a daily basis.
- raising supplier purchase orders and invoices
- Managing a product database
- Working closely with logistics managing international and local deliveries
- Optimising stock levels
- Creating stock and supplier reports
You require :
- Previous / current experience in purchasing, supply chain or stock control (admin)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and Excel and a SAP or MRP system would be ideal
Full time role, Monday to Friday only.
£20,000 + Doe